Portable Fire Extinguishers
These specialist wet chemical extinguishers are for Class F fires, involving cooking oils & fats, such as lard, olive oil, sunflower oil, maize oil & butter. They are extremely effective as the wet chemical rapidly knocks the flames out, cools the burning oil & chemically reacts to form a crust like lid, sealing the surface & preventing re-ignition.
- Tested on 75 litres of cooking oils & kitemarked to BS 7937.
- User friendly, 6 litre size.
- Cylinder, lance & nozzle constructed from high quality, stainless stee.l
- Unique hose swivel joint for easy directional control.
- Simple to use with controllable discharge.
- Also suitable for use on freely burning materials (Class 'A')
- Fire rating - 13A 75F
Independent fire tests have established that it is capable of extinguishing a fire in a 75 litre capacity deep fat fryer. The extinguisher is easy to use producing a gentle but highly effective spray. The gentle application helps prevent hot oil splashing onto the user. An added benefit is that it is also suitable for freely burning materials (Class A) such as wood paper and fabrics & are supplied with a wallmounting bracket.
|| Chemical Foam Spray (6ltr)
|Cylinder diameter (mm)
|Overall width (mm)
|Filled weight (kg)
|Range of throw (m)
|Duration of discharge (secs)
|Working pressure (at 20°C)
|Temperature range (°C)
||0 to 60
<< Back to Portable Extinguishers
Contact us about this service/product